It’s American Diabetes Month, so we’re sharing some tips from the American Diabetes Association. #EatWellAmerica
1. Eat Well, America!: This year’s theme for American Diabetes Month in November.
2. Eating well means more than eating healthy. Eating well means savoring food that is delicious, nutritious and simple to prepare.
3. The American Diabetes Association will show people living with diabetes and others who want to lead a healthy lifestyle how to enjoy foods that are both delicious and nutritious.
4. We will inspire Americans to eat well by equipping them with tips for planning and preparing healthy meals on their own.
5. Diabetesforecast.org/adm and 1-800-DIABETES are the go-to resources offering meal planning, shopping tips, grocery lists, chef’s preparation secrets and delicious recipes.
6. The Association is leading the conversation that helps the nearly 30 million Americans living with diabetes and the 86 million Americans with prediabetes, as well as their loved ones, achieve health and wellness every single day.
Need help getting your diet cleaned up and losing weight? Call 844.MV4.LIFE today.